Friday, February 11, 2011

A little about me





I thought I’d introduce myself to you.

Hi, I’m Ann.

My favorite color is red. The brighter and stronger the red the better! Any surprise when I say red roses are my favorite.
I also love the first flowers that bloom in spring like sweet peas and lilacs. They’re so nice to see after the bleak months of winter.

I play a Bowed Psaltery. A stringed instrument that requires minimal musical skill which is good because that is how much I have! So that even someone as musically challenged as I am can enjoy playing some tunes!

I got into making custom bras because I like the challenge and structure of it.
I have sewn my whole life. I went thru a 2-year program in fashion design before changing gears and going into engineering. The logical problem solving I bring from engineering makes my sewing and pattern making better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...